Simplification: reduce polygon count to make complex meshes more manageable
- Support for all the popular formats: FBX (*.fbx), Rhino (*.3dm), Wavefront OBJ (*.obj), Collada (*.dae), AutoCAD DXF (*.dxf), STereoLithography (*.stl), 3D Studio (*.3ds;*.ase), Standford (*.ply), DirectX (*.x), Blender files (*.blen), 3d Printing (*.3mf), Lightwave (*.lwo), WRML (*.wrl)
- All material properties (texture, color) are imported
- Super fast: quickly import even the most complex models
- Real-time preview: inspect and adjust the model before importing into SketchUp
- Hierarchy simplification: remove useless scene complexity
- Mesh simplification: reduce polygon count to make complex meshes more manageable
- Mesh subdivision: add detail to low-polygon models
- Automatic meshing of Rhino files: if the Rhino files don’t contain render meshes, they will be generated on the fly
Mesh subdivision: add complexity to low-polygon models
Automatic meshing of Rhino (3dm) files: generate render meshes on the fly
Hierarchy simplification: remove useless scene complexity
Importing to SketchUp has never been so easy
FluidImporter for SketchUp will smoothly guide you through the import process regardless of complexity and format
Check out the Multiple License Discounts
Try our extensions!
AmbientOcclusion is a fast, easy 3D rendering plugin for SketchUp. No learning required. In just one click, you will create a visually compelling preview of your 3d models, highlighting space and relations with other objects.
SketchFX extends SketchUp capabilities with a complete set of compelling visual effects. No learning required. In just one click, you will enhance your models with the look you were searching for. Choose among the presets (watercolor, pencil, depth-of-field, motion-blur and more) or create your own style.
FluidImporter is a very fast importer plugin for SketchUp. Entirely written in C++, it can quickly import many different 3D file types into your SketchUp model. All file informations, such as materials, textures, colors and meshes are accurately imported.
Viz adds parametric modeling to SketchUp. All modeling history is retained and changed on the fly in real-time.
- In SketchUp, select Extensions -> Extension Manager.
- Click the Install Extension button.
- In the Open dialog box that appears, navigate to the
.rbzfile saved to your computer, select the file, and click OK (Microsoft Windows) or Open (Mac OS X).
- Restart SketchUp