Frame Simulator 2.0.7 and YouTube channel
We’re pleased to announce the release of Frame Simulator 2.0.7. Major changes are:
- isotherms labels in views of section’s portion;
- information about version used for a project;
- merge project: keep vertices selected of new project;
- ability to stop PSLG Boundary and PSLG fill algorithms;
- rendering settings reset button;
- hide data area.
Please visit Frame Simulator | Windows Transmittance page for more information.
Subscribe to our brand new YouTube channel to view the latest video tutorials!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!